Pre-order now to play Dead Before Dying Clue
I am so excited about the release of Dead Before Dying I can hardly sit still long enough to type this blog post!! How excited am I? As excited as a dog going for a car ride! As excited as a kid the night before Christmas! As excited as a book lover who just won a sweepstakes to their favorite Indie store...
You get the picture!
This book is a big one for me. One of my favorite characters, Gerry V, came into existence before Between was ever published. It was a lot of fun to write, and I hope (oh, how I hope) that it will also be fun for you to read.
Since I can hardly wait for release day - February 9 - I'm extra enthusiastic about pre-orders. The sooner you order, the sooner the book will be in your hands. Besides, you may not know this, but pre-orders help to boost over all sales and make authors very happy.
All that said, I want to have some fun with pre-orders and came up with the idea of DEAD BEFORE DYING Clue.
How to Play DEAD BEFORE DYING CLUE:
1. Pre-order any time before February 9th, then send me a screen shot of your confirmation page or a copy of your receipt.
2. When I receive your proof of purchase, I will enter you into the drawing. I will also email you a randomly selected character, weapon, and location.
3. You get extra entries for the drawing by sharing your clues on social media.
On Twitter hashtag #DeadBeforeDyingClue. On Facebook tag Kerry Schafer or Kerry Schafer Books. You earn an additional entry every time you share.
4. One lucky combination of character, weapon, and location will also win a $25 Amazon gift card! For this prize only, you must tweet or FB to win.
5. Winner will be drawn and announced on release day, February 9.
**Basket includes Mysterium game, Grounds for Murder jigsaw puzzle, adult coloring book, Saint Odd by Dean Koontz, W is for Wasted by Sue Grafton, a chocolate bar, and a bag of Deadman's Reach coffee. Must be 18 to win. Open to international readers. You must reply to notification within 10 days in order to claim your prize.